Recently Maxiom Technology released a new DotNetNuke module utility that enables webmasters easily deploy a Mac-like “fish-eye” style menu toolbar, DNN DockMenu.
This new member of our productivity suite of modules for DotNetNuke was very well received and adopted, so well that requests for new features came pouring in.
While we were not able to satisfy every request in the short time it took to release a patch we are working hard to meet everyone’s expectations.
This release version 1.1 hosts the following enhancements and fixes:
- Safari browser support, for both the Mac and PC platforms
- Provides more granular control over the positioning of the menu. It can now be positioned anywhere relative to the container or page with pixel accuracy
- Provides the ability to turn on or off the toolbar background (basically rendering it as transparent)
- Ability to show the menu’s title once moused over
- Includes minor usability improvements related to the overall management of the module
The module is available on the DotNetNuke Marketplace as well as Snowcovered.